TELEVISION DEADLINES - NOT YET UPDATED FOR 2018! STANDBY!
PLEASE CHECK PROGRAM OR CONTEST WEBSITES TO CONFIRM DATES AND DETAILS. NAMES BELOW ARE LIVE LINKS! !
- Cape (Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment) New Writers Fellowship: January 31/$55
- Tracking-Board Pilot Contest: January 31/$95
- Humanitas New Voices: February 14, must be nominated
- Nickelodeon Writers Program: February 28/No fee
- PGA Diversity Workshop: April 19/$50
- TrackingB: March 30/$100
- Austin Film Festival: Teleplay Deadline (specs & pilots) : April 30/$30
- CBS: May 1/No fee
- NBC Writers on the Verge: May 30 at 3pm PST/No fee
- Disney/ABC Writing Program: June 13/No fee (requires spec AND PILOT)
- Warner Bros Writers' Workshop: June 1/$30 (may submit two scripts -- The show must be listed in their drop down menu to qualify -- see site)
- Fox Writers Intensive: Fox recently revamped its programs. The "Intensive" is for experienced writers ONLY (i.e. previously staffed), and you must be nominated in order to even apply. Please check the website for application periods, as they are being periodically updated. October 18.
- NHMC: National Hispanic Media Coalition's Writers Program. August 2.
- NBC Drama Challenge: March 15.
FEATURE DEADLINES - NOT YET UPDATED FOR 2016! STANDBY!
PLEASE CHECK PROGRAM OR CONTEST WEBSITES TO CONFIRM DATES AND DETAILS. NAMES BELOW ARE LIVE LINKS!
- Sundance Screenwriter’s Lab: May 1/$40
- Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting: Deadline: May 1/$65
- Slamdance: Late deadline July 22/$60
- Austin Film Festival Screenplay Contest: April 30/$40 - Late Deadline: May 31/$50